- To create a Group click the “Add Group” button.
- Then double-click to edit the Group Name, for example “Online Shopping”.
- Then double-click to edit the first website in the Group, for example http://www.amazon.com/.
- To add additional websites to the group click the first website in the Group to highlight it (yellow background) then click the “Add New” button. Then double-click to edit the new website in the Group, for example http://www.ebay.com/.
- Repeat this process to add as many websites to the “Online Shopping” group as you like.
- You can also use the Up and Down arrow buttons to change the order in which the websites will open in the group. Just highlight the website and click either the Up arrow or Down arrow.
- Note that websites that are part of the Group are indented and will expand or collapse when you click the twisty icon next to the Group Name (usually a small “+” or “-” sign or arrow symbol).
- Finally click “OK” to save the Group.